Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yarn Along

Well, I'm working on quite a few projects at the moment... that hat for my uncle? Yeah... after having to start over numerous times, I gave it up because it was taking a long time, and now I'm doing a scarf.


This is definitely going better than the hat was, I'm just kind of bummed that the project has been taking so long. Especially since it's practically spring. :P

This next scarf I'm working on is for the Etsy shop I want to start soon, hopefully in April.


It's warm, yet open - a good spring scarf. :)

This NEXT scarf I'm knitting for my sister's birthday, which is on Sunday. I'm going to have to work hard at it to get it finished by then, but I love the colors!


For reading, I've been reading books with information about rabbits. I'm hopefully going to get Angora rabbits in late May, and though I read a lot about rabbits when we thought we might get them LAST year, I thought it best if my memory could be refreshed... so, yes. That's been fun!

And, since I seem to be in the habit of posting random pictures at the end of my posts, here is a picture I took of my younger sister today outside, since the weather was sooo lovely today! As you can see, the picture has been highly edited. I rather like it. So does my sister. ;)



Thanks to Ginny over at Small Things  for hosting the yarn-along!

3 comments:

  1. Your sister is so beautiful - either that or it's an amazing photo! lol! just kidding! I love your "about me" section - I guess that's me, too but I'm just more long-winded. So many different scarves and such creativity! Good luck with your Etsy shop, your stuff looks really high quality and you should do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that the colors of the blue scarf are just beautiful.
    JNCL
    The Beauty of Eclecticism

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete